|another survey this time from matt again.....
||[Jan. 13th, 2005|07:50 pm]
|||||we are the waiting - green day||]|
001. What is your name: pam or pamela
002. Spell your name backwards: map or alemap
003. Date of birth: 2/15/86
004. Male or female: female
005. Astrological sign: aquarius
006. Nicknames: pam, pamel, pook, babygirl, cutie, etc...
007. Occupation: college student and a person who works at tjmaxx
008. Hair color: black with reddish tones
009. Eye color: brown
010. Where were you born: seoul south korea
011. Where do you reside now: south windsor ct - home, and scranton pa for school
012. Age: 18
014 E-mail add.: if you don't know it too bad for you
015. What does your screen name stand for: pam-duh my name, i was 13 when i made the sn and i was born in 86
016. What is your LiveJournal name: pamel
017. What does your L.J. name stand for: nickname
018. Pets: 3 dogs and a cat
019. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: 18, i think... or i might have only had two... you know those 1 and 8 candles... did i even have a cake on my birthday?! oh wait... no, i was on a cruise in the carribbean... a little better than a birthday cake, lol
020. Piercings: 5
021. Tattoos: 1
022. Righty or lefty: lefty
023. Wearing: jeans, my marywood t-shirt, socks, underwear and a bra, wow....
024. Hearing: mest's "mother's prayer", my roommate talking on the phone with her boyfriend and doors shutting
025? Feeling: full, i just ate chinese food
027. Eating/drinking: diet coke
061. Have you ever been in love: yes
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: a bunch of friends and family... and then a few other people who were more than friends... and of course my kev
063. How many people have you been in love with: 2... i think
064. How many people have you kissed: more than a handful and less than 2
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: not that i can recall
066. How many people have you dated: about a handful...
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: an even tempered very trusting honest caring person...
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: what they look like
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for: quiet nice guys
073. Do you have a crush right now: yup
074. If so who is it: guess... i've only been with him for the last 4 and 1/2 months not to mention i have mentioned him so many times... lol it would have been easier to just write kev, lol
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: it's possible
076. Do you remember your first love: yeah... all too well... i shouldn't... i have a new love
077. Who is the last person you kissed: kevan
078. Do you believe in fate: yes
079. Do you believe in soul mates: not sure
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: possibly
104. How many siblings do you have: 1 brother
105. What are your parent’s names: james and gaye... don't make fun of my mom's name... or i'll make fun of yours :P
106. What are your sibling’s names: daniel
107. How many siblings does your mother have: 1 brother and 2 sisters
108. How many siblings does your father have: 2 sisters and 1 stepbrother and 1 stepsister
109. Where are your parents from: CT
110. Is your family close: close enough when i am home
111. Does your family get together for holidays: yeah
112. Do you have a drunk uncle: not really... but it would be funny...
113. Any medical problems run through your family: i don't know... haven't checked lately
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee: no
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews: yeah... jakey
116. Are your parents divorced: no
117. Do you have stepparents: not applicable
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family: not to my knowledge
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country: i don't know... lol this is how much i know about my family, lol
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: there are a few, i don't know them off the top of my head though
122. What's the most embarrassing cd you own: hmmmmm.... ace of base, lol it was my brothers
123. What's the best cd you own: there are a few...
124. What song do you absolutely hate: there are some... can't think of them right now, but there are some
125. Do you sing in the shower: nah, usually when i take a bath at home
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: there are some...
Break for ease
152. Color: blue
153. Food: home cooked food
154. Song: too many to count
155. Show: law and order, law and order svu, law and order ci, futurama, simpsons, family guy
156. School subject: natural sciences
157. Band/singer/artist: Tooooo Many
158. Animal: i like dogs and cats, and dwarf hamsters
159. Outfit: Jeans and a T-shirt
160. Radio station: 95.7 in ct, 97.5 in pa
161. Movie: the shawshank redemption, braveheart, boonedock saints
162. Pair of shoes: flipflops, my champion sneakers
163. Cartoon: futurama, simpsons, family guy
164. Actor: not sure
165. Actress: not sure
166. Potato chip: salt and vinegar
167. Drink: diet coke... smirnoff ice... any of them
168: Soda: diet coke
169. Holiday: my birthday... lol... valentine's day... maybe...
170. Perfume/cologne: i like adidas for her and i like axe, yum
171. Pizza topping: hmmm.....
172. Jello flavor: strawberry
173. Lunch meat: hmmmm....
174. Card Game: solitare... maybe poker
175. Video game: i don't play them
176. Website: i don't know
177. Book: any poetry book, a prayer for owen meany, possibly
178. Computer game: hmmm... again i don't play them
179. Number: 3 or 22
180. Cereal: lucky charms... i eat the marshmellows, not the actual cereal, lol
181. Comedian: hmmmmmmm.... dane cook.... lol
182. Dessert: ice cream... esp. ice cream cake
183. Disney character: Pooh Bear or tigger or eeyore or roo or piglet
185. Past time: spending time with friends, and kev
186. Teacher: of all time i would have to say mr. hilliard from 7th grade... don't really have one now
187. Childhood toy: hmmm....
188. Carnival game/ride: ferris wheel... even though i have a slight fear of heights, oh and rollarcoasters, lol, they're so much fun... i even go on the ones that people have died on... (superman - six flags new england)
189. Candy bar: snickers
190. Magazine: cosmopolitan... oohhh, they talk about sex...
191. Salad dressing: balsamic vinergarette, or itallian
192. Thing to do on the weekend: go home for the weekend
193. Hot drink: tea... hot chocolate
194. Season: summer or fall or spring, my least favorite is winter
195. Sport to watch: football, basketball
196. Person to talk to online: any of my friends
197. What color are your sheets: tan with pink hibiscuses and green stems-at school, blue stars and moons-at home
198. What color are your bedroom walls: white-at school, yellow-at home
199. Do you have posters on your wall: i have pictures on my walls at home and school, i have posters on my ceiling at home
200. If so of what: blah blah
201. Do you have a TV in your bedroom: yes
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 2 at school, 4 or more at home
203. What do you normally sleep in: shorts/pj pants, tank top/t-shirt
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: my ck pj pants and a tank top
205. What size bed do you have: twin at school, full at home
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunk bed/daybed: normal bed
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: nope
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: don't remember
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: sometimes
211. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed: at school-1 possibly 2, home-2 or 3
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: no, i sleep on my back, side or sometimes stomach
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: no
214. Do you snore: when i am conjested yup, like when i have a cold or stuffy nose, not too loud though
215. How about drool: no
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: yeah
217. What color is the carpet in your room: multi at home and a blue-grey color at school
218. What's under your bed: nothing at home, at school-shoe boxes, my dvd box and my adidas bag
219. loser/wannabe: loser
220. Doughnuts/bagels: bagel
221. Day/night: either
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: EAST
223. Heaven/hell: inbetween, preferably heaven
224. Make love/have sex: aren't they the same thing? lol... i know i know, one's just more blunt and the other is nicely put...
225. Coffee/tea: tea, coffee when making long driving trips
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: cheeseburger
227. Rap/rock: Both
228. Britney/Christina: neither
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: american
230. Real World/Road Rules: both
231. Backstreet Boys/N*sync: neither
232. Silver/gold: Silver
233. Nike/Adidas: adidas
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: mcdonalds
235. Sweet/sour: both
236. Punk/emo: both
237. Hot/cold: inbetween
238. Winter/summer: summer
239. Spring/fall: either
240. Operas/plays: Plays
241. Read/watch tv: tv
242. Cd's/tapes: cds
243. Dvd's/vhs: dvds
244. Old/new: either
245. Shorts/skirts: shorts, i'm not really a skirt wearing person
246. Pink/red: Red
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: depends on what the picture is
248. Meat/vegetables: Meat, i'm a omnivore who loves meat more than veggies
249. Mexican food/chinese food: chinese
250. Commercials/infomercials: neither
251. Scary movies/comedies: both
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: depends how it looks on me
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: sandals
254. Dogs/cats: either
255. Unicorns/fairies: either
256. Water/land: either
257. Sugar/spice: lol either... but i love my sugar
258. Black/white: either
259. ribbons/bows: either
260. Chicken/beef: either
261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: either
262. Cars/trucks: cars
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: james bond... oohhh what a hotty
264. Popcorn/pretzels: either
265. Hip/hop: Hip
266. Passionate kiss/peck: passionate
267. WWE wrestling/real wrestling: real
268. Back rub/foot massage: Back rub
269. Picture frames/photo albums: both
270. Pens/pencils: Pens
*What Is Your Opinion Of The Following*
271. Eminem: ok
272. Virgins: it's their decision...
273. God: it's a belief
274. The Osbournes: awesome
275. Reality TV: funny
276. J.Lo: die bitch die
277. Religion: it's faith
278. Emo music: fun
279. Valentine's Day: a reason to buy red pink and white candy???
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: where'd she go? did i miss something?
281. Homosexuals: they're not goin anywhere, i love my friends
282. Abortion: im pro-life
283. Inter-racial relationships: fine with me... kev is caucasion... i'm korean
284. Murder: hmmm....
285. Death: Inevitable
286. Obesity: hopefully i will never be obese
287. Pre-marital sex: hmmmm..... not sure
288. Terrorism: hate it
289. Pornography: a way for men to get off, lol
290. Fortune Tellers: hmmm.....
291. Threesomes: forget it
292. Prostitution: hmmm.... an easy way out job
293. Politics: kinda boring
294. Country music: tollerable
295. George W. Bush: hmmm.....
296. Cloning: not right
297. Britney's boobs: fake
298. Gas prices in America: hmm....
*Have You Ever....*
331. Mooned anyone: yes
332. Been on a diet: Yes
333. Been to a foreign country: no
334. Broken a bone: no
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling: no
336. Swear at a teacher: maybe...
338. Got in a fight: yeah
339. Dated a teacher: nah
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: no
341. Thought about killing your enemy: hmmmmmm..............
342. Gone skinny-dipping: maybe in the future
344. Told a little white lie: yeah, who hasn't?!
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: yeah
346. Stolen anything: i don't know
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: yeah
348. Been on TV: no, but i was in a magazine
349. Been on the radio: no
350. Been in a mosh pit: no
351. Been to a concert: yeah
352. Dated one of your best friends: no
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry: yeah
354. Deceived somebody close to you: possibly
355. Broken the law: maybe...
356. Been to a rodeo: no
357. Been on a talk show: no
358. Been on a game show: no
359. Been on an airplane: yes
360. Got to ride on a fire truck: sadly no
361. Came close to dying: hmmm....
362. Cheated on a bf/gf: no
363. Gave someone a piggyback ride: yeah, lol
364. Terrorized a babysitter: no
365. Made a mud pie: no
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: no
367. Snuck out of the house at night: no
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: no
369. Had an eating disorder: no
370. Felt like you didn't belong: yeah
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: yeah
372. Smoked: tried it once
373. Done drugs: nope
374. Been arrested: nope
375. Had your tonsils removed: nope
376. Gone to camp: yes
377. Won a bet: yes??? maybe....
378. Written a love letter: yup
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: yes, of course
380. Written a love poem: yes
381. Kissed in the rain: it was a drizzle
382. Slow danced with someone you love: yup
383. Participated in cyber sex: no
384. Faked an orgasm: no
385. Stolen a kiss: how do you steal a kiss?!
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: yes
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf: nope
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love: i don't think so
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: yeah, with a court date
390. Done jail time: no
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: i don't know
392. Won a trophy: no
393. Thrown up in public: no
394. Bowled a perfect game: no
395. Failed/got held back: no
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school: almost
397. Roasted pumpkinseeds: yes
398. Taken ballet lessons: yes
399. Attempted suicide: ...
400. Cut yourself: no
401. Did you play with Barbies: yes
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls: YES!
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210: yeah
404. Did you play Simon Says: yeah
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock: yeah, I LOVE THE DOOZERS!!!!
406. Did you wet the bed: not that i can remember
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet: yes
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them: no
409. Were you shy: sometimes
410. Were you spoiled: possibly
411. Were you abused: no
Last break =P
412. Did you go to the circus: i don't know
413. Did you go to the zoo: yeah
414. Were you in a car accident: yeah
415. Did you build snowmen: yeah
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee: yeah... alll the time, i'm clumbsy
417. Were your older cousins mean to you: nope
418. Did you think slinkies were cool: yeah... they still are
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer: no
420. Were you afraid of the dark: yes
421. Did you have slumber parties: yes
422. Did you have New Kids on the Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas: no
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany: no
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy: of course
425. Do you believe in aliens: hmmm....
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: calender, lamp and soda can
427. Do you have any hidden talents: hmmm.....
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: kinda
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: hmmm.....
430. What would your movie star name be: same as my name now
431. Do you play any sports: i used to
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: hmmm....
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently: braveheart
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: Darkness... i so love you matt... me 2!!!!
435. Do you drive: yeah, how do you think i see kevan so much, teleportation?!
436. What is your dream car: some kind of suv... i just want a big car
437. Do you think you’re good looking: im not great
438. Do others think you are good looking: i cant answer for other people
439. Would you ever sky dive: yeah, possibly
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: no
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: including bathrooms... 12... i think
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: old ones
443. Do you believe in God: yes
444. Do you believe in Satan: possibly
445. Do you believe there is a heaven: yeah
446. Do you believe there is a hell: somewhere
447. Do you own a pool table: no, i wish though
448. Do you have a pool: no
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen: yes
450. Do you like chocolate: yea
451. Who/what is on your 2005 calendar: peoples birthdays
452. What U.S. states have you been to: MA, FL, PA, NJ, MD, VA, NC, VT, NY
453. Ever wished on a shooting star: yes
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore: hmmmm.....
455. Do you carry any weapons on you: no
456. What is your weakness: hmmm............
457. Name something you can't get enough of: seeing my friends back home, kev
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: ask a friend
459. How many kids do you want to have: 3
460. Future daughters’ names: thinking about it...
461. Future sons’ name: thinking about it...
462. What is your ideal way to die: let's not think about that now
464. Do you consider yourself a trendy person: hmmmmmmm..........
465. Are you an artistic person: sometimes
466. Are you a realistic person? yes and no
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off: no, never
468. Are you a strong person: sometimes
469. Are you a strong willed person: most of the time
470. Who is the last person who e-mail you: not sure, haven't checked my e-mail lately
471. Who is the last person who IMed you: not sure...
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: yeah
473. Are you a deep sleeper: kinda
474. Are you a good storyteller: no
475. What do you believe is your best quality: hmmm.....
476. What is your greatest accomplishment: Getting into College
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense: candles
478. Do you do yoga: no
479. Do you have your own credit card: yeah
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money? charities, ensure my svaings
481. Do you have a checkbook: yes
482. Do you like your driver’s license: it's alright
483. What color is your hair naturally: black
484. How many fillings do you have: 4
485. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit: not sure
486. Worst feeling in the world?: being alone
487. Best feeling in the world: being with kevan
488. Is the glass half empty or half full: sometimes full sometimes empty
489. Last thing you downloaded: a picture
490. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life?: no
491. What do you think people think of you: not sure
492. Are you a likeable person: i think so
493. Do you need therapy: hmmm....
494. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance: used to
495. What the best way to be proposed to: i don't know
499. What's your favorite phrase: hmmm....
500. Who are you happiest around: friends, family and esp. kev